We look forward to celebrating together the end of school, start of the summer season and an upcoming July 4th holiday weekend ahead! Please see details below.
DATE / TIME
- Thursday, July 2 at 3:00pm
- Parents will drive children by Sparkles Dentistry, located at: 76 Bellevue Avenue, Montclair, NJ
- Once you arrive, your children will be able to leave the car and visit the Good Humor Ice Cream Truck to select an ice cream treat of their choice to celebrate all they have accomplished!
- Parents, please approach from Grove Street and make a right on Bellevue Avenue. You can also park on the Fairway and walk over.
- Let Sparkles Dentistry bring you a treat to bring a few smiles!
- The Good Humor Ice Cream Trucks are cleaned between visits and all servers are masked.
- Please let us know if you will attend: email@example.com or by clicking the button below to contact us and add your name to the list.
Office Health and Safety Update: What is the Difference between Medical and Dental Aerosol?
After many days of training and scrambling for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we were so happy to recently reopen.
We would like to thank all our returning families for your support and cooperation in safely treating your children. Other than the fact that we missed the kids terribly, we are all truly grateful for the wonderful community we work in. It is indeed heartening to receive their confidence as all of them walk into the office alone and are so cooperative and receptive.
While the concern regarding the use of aerosols in dentistry continues, it is important to understand the following:
- We are not dealing with any fluids coming up from the lungs.
- Suction devised are and have always been in use in our office.
- There will be no spitting into the sink or cuspidor in our office.
- We have changed the HVAC unit and recently installed an upgraded device that allows multiple levels of filtration, including UV.
- Lastly, our office is awaiting Jade (surgically clean air) Air Scrubber units that circulate the air at a rapid rate withing the treatment rooms – to arrive soon.
Thank you for your understanding as we work hard to create a safe and healthy environment for our patients.
We continue to clean and sanitize every room thoroughly using universal precautions. We appreciate your compliance and cooperation and we hope you understand that in an effort to comply with CDC and state guidelines, we may need to refuse and or reschedule appointments.
Rest assured that we are conducting additional training for doctors and our staff to make the experience fun and enjoyable for our patients, while maintaining every precaution for patient health and safety.
Summer Hours and Feedback
Please note our NEW and REVISED Summer Office Hours below:
We hope you are happy with our service and would consider posting an online review. Your response will help us serve you better in the future. Click the link below to provide feedback. Thank you!