Sparkles Dentistry for Children will remain closed until the government lifts mandatory closure for dental practices.
While we continue to find ourselves “Safer at Home,” this is a great time to focus on your health – so be sure to eat a healthy diet, get plenty of sleep and exercise! I also wanted to send along some resources that support your healthy habits by staying active and focusing on YOU and your child’s HEALTH.
- Avoid any and all sticky /tacky foods.
- Floss diligently
- Brush twice a day
- Avoid juice and sugary foods
May is Better Sleep Month
- Breathe through your nose, it helps strengthen your immune system.
- We will be able to provide at-home sleep studies (disposable units shipped to your home), at a much lower price than what is offered through hospitals.
- We are still providing virtual myofunctional therapy consultations and appointments (via teletherapy).
- You can still order CPAP, MyoMunchee and / or Myobrace if needed.